Peet’s Coffee Peetnik Pack Ground Bag Colombia Dark Roast in $10.44 with FREE shipping for Amazon Prime or orders over $25.
- Peet’s Coffee selects the most exceptional growths of Colombia often from the high southern redoubt of San Agustin Huila.
- Colombia is synonymous with good coffee and the country produces more washed arabica beans than any other from specific micro-climates.
- As always we select by the cup seeking the rarest lots of the brightest sweetest most exceptional beans.
- Our favorite flavorful full-bodied Colombian coffee comes from the heights of the remote southern province of
- Huila a region that still grows the traditional typica beans along with the newer varieties.
- Peet’s Colombia is has a balanced brightness and sweetness that is full-bodied with shades of the coffee fruit.